No-Boil Chicken Tetrazzini Bake
This cheesy chicken and pea tetrazzini is quick, easy and delicious.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 6 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread spaghetti evenly in dish; set aside.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat. Add onions, cook, stirring occasionally, 1 to 2 minutes or until translucent. Stir in chicken broth, cream, cream cheese, salt, pepper, stirring occasionally, cook 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in chicken.
- Pour chicken mixture over pasta in dish; stir (baking dish will be full). Cover tightly with foil. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, stirring well halfway through bake time until spaghetti is tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, melt remaining 1 tablespoon of the butter. Stir in breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Remove foil from baking dish. Stir peas into spaghetti mixture. Sprinkle spaghetti mixture evenly with breadcrumb mixture. Bake uncovered 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crumbs are golden brown. Serve immediately.
- You can find pre-shredded rotisserie chicken in the deli section of your favorite grocery store.
Complete this meal with a mixed green salad.
- 3/4 lb uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds (from 1 lb box)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese