Grilled Meatloaf Dinner Foil Pack
Dinner's in an easy-to-assemble packet! Grill meat, potatoes and carrots for a satisfying meal.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 6 Recipe Yield
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 6 (18x10-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix beef, dry soup mix, egg, milk and bread crumbs. Shape into 6 loaves, 4x2 1/2x1 inch. Place 1 loaf on each foil sheet; top each with about 1 tablespoon of the ketchup. Place about 1/2 cup potatoes and 1/2 cup carrots around each loaf.
- Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Place packets on grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes, rotating packets 1/2 turn after 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender and meat thermometer inserted in center of loaves reads 160ºF. To serve, cut large X across top of each packet; carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape. Garnish with parsley.
- 1 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) onion recipe and dip soup mix (from 2-oz box)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 bag (1 lb 4 oz) refrigerated new potato wedges
- 3 cups ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots
- Fresh parsley, if desired