Garlicky Green Beans
Why make boring steamed green beans when you can glaze them with delicious stock, butter and garlic? Yum!
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Place green beans in medium microwavable bowl with 1 tablespoon water. Cover with plastic wrap, folding back one edge 1/4 inch to vent steam. Microwave on High 5 minutes; let stand 1 minute, then drain.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add green beans. Add garlic and salt; toss to coat. Add stock; boil 4 to 6 minutes or until liquid thickens.
- 3/4 lb whole fresh green beans, ends cut off
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ unsalted chicken stock (from 32-oz carton)