Crispy-Coated Lemon Pepper Salmon
Grilled salmon gets a simple yet tasty treatment in this four-ingredient, 20-minute recipe.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In shallow dish, place buttermilk. In small bowl, mix butter and bread crumbs. Dip salmon in buttermilk. Press crumb mixture evenly on tops of salmon.
- Carefully brush oil on grill rack. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ lemon pepper panko crispy bread crumbs
- 4 salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick (1 1/2 lb)