Chili Lime Chicken Tenders
Ancho chile powder and fresh lime add distinctive flavors to this tender recipe.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In shallow bowl, beat egg. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix bread crumbs, chile powder, lime peel and garlic salt. Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with yogurt and lime slices.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- 1 carton (6 oz) Greek Fat Free Key lime yogurt
- Lime slices, if desired